Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nrich1979 View Post
    Thanks !!

Now I’ve got one on the way

How does it shoot suppressed
    You won't be disappointed. I haven't shot it suppressed, being suppressor-less, but hope to someday.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    You're right, I forgot about the Ruger 44 carbine and I even have one (the older version). They also made a newer version with a detachable mag based on the Mini 14 called the Deerfield from 2000-2006
    C'mon man! Don't make us make you remember stuff!! My stepdad has one, and it packs a punch!
    Active airport shooter

So has anyone messed with the very 10/22 looking trigger in this yet, to see if all the aftermarket stuff swaps in?
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    So has anyone messed with the very 10/22 looking trigger in this yet, to see if all the aftermarket stuff swaps in?
    So you have to take the receiver out to put in the Glock magwell..

Now it looks possible looking at the internals this gun is made for caliber changes

But no the triggers on a 10/22 don’t line up with the triggers on a PC9 but the disassembly is nearly identical.. so expect lots of aftermarket

However stock trigger breaks cleanly with a little takenup and not much effort at all, I don’t see a huge reason to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by nrich1979 View Post
    So you have to take the receiver out to put in the Glock magwell..

Now it looks possible looking at the internals this gun is made for caliber changes

But no the triggers on a 10/22 don’t line up with the triggers on a PC9 but the disassembly is nearly identical.. so expect lots of aftermarket

However stock trigger breaks cleanly with a little takenup and not much effort at all, I don’t see a huge reason to upgrade
    I'm looking into one of these carbines, and Ruger does say the 10/22 trigger parts are the same right on their site!! Not sure about the complete housing though...
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    I'm looking into one of these carbines, and Ruger does say the 10/22 trigger parts are the same right on their site!! Not sure about the complete housing though...
    Try the trigger first, like nrich1979 mentioned above, the trigger is pretty decent out the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    Try the trigger first, like nrich1979 mentioned above, the trigger is pretty decent out the box.
    It may be just fine as it comes stock, I was just clearing up that they are in fact the same parts as the 10/22. Can't wait till this thing comes in! I miss my old RRA 9mm, but now I won't have a finicky mag block to mess with, or have to modify Uzi mags to have fun!!
    Active airport shooter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234