Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: snapsafe

I am a Forum User

snapsafe

Does anyone have any experience with this product?
    https://www.snapsafe.com/

It seems like it would be more convenient than hiring a moving company to get a safe down my stairs...

I currently have a Ft. Knox, but I think that it is going to be unable to make an upcoming move and am looking into replacements.

MGO Member
    I purchased a Super Titan XL in July. It is rated for 38 guns, and is 9 gauge steel Took two of us to carry the front and back downstairs, but it was manageable. A second set of hands is very helpful putting it together. Hornady customer service is very good. I lost a nut and bolt somehow, I emailed them telling them it was my fault and I would pay for the parts. They sent me two pair at their expense, express delivery! The safe is very strong and I love it. I recommend the electronic lock! Also, I have found that I can fit 13 long guns on one side using rifle rods, leaving room for up to 18 handguns on the other side and the top shelf for accessories. Do not buy battery powered led lights for the inside....they are ineffective. I bought a Liberty light string that plugs in and has 3 strings of LED's. Work very well. I had to drill a small hole in the back with a carbide bit to allow the electrical cord, but it is worth it. I also run a golden rod, as well.