Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Renewal - 11 Days

I dropped off my renewal application and donation of $115 at the County Clerks office this morning. Lady told me that they now use the picture from drivers license. I was told that it take about 10 days to receive my new CPL in the mail
    "A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste"

MGO Board of Directors

Please be sure to update this thread when you receive it…we don't have a lot of Bay County reports (in fact, you are the first!)
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Please be sure to update this thread when you receive it…we don't have a lot of Bay County reports (in fact, you are the first!)
    More than happy to update!

Quote Originally Posted by SIX29 View Post
    I dropped off my renewal application and donation of $115 at the County Clerks office this morning. Lady told me that they now use the picture from drivers license. I was told that it take about 10 days to receive my new CPL in the mail
    Opened my mailbox today, 5/25/2018, and pulled out my new CPL. Hats off to Bay County, 11day issue, and delivery.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by SIX29 View Post
    Opened my mailbox today, 5/25/2018, and pulled out my new CPL. Hats off to Bay County, 11day issue, and delivery.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.