Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Crossbreed Cargo Pocket Rocket is Dangerous!

I just bought a Crossbreed Cargo Pocket Rocket for my Glock 43 because my Galco is getting a little too broken in and prints a bit more than it used to.

I mostly agree with the guy in post 10 below except that I don't find it difficult to keep the holster in my pocket while drawing.

url]http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-holsters-carry-options/137203-crossbreed-pocket-rocket.html[/url]

This design is dangerous! It needs to be changed so it is easier to draw and not touch the trigger. I suppose the backing could be cut so one could put their index finger on the outside of the backing while drawing but then you are going to lose some concealment. The handle will then show a lot more defeating the purpose that i bought it for.

It is also pretty big at 5"x 6". It is usable at that size for certain pockets.
    [
    So I will lose $8.95 shipping plus a few bucks more to return it. 25% of purchase is a hefty price for a 2 week free trial that only took a few minutes. It also came with a light gouge in the backing.
    Last edited by kryl; 05-18-2018 at 07:57 AM.

is there a competing product that you have a picture of that is done the right way ?

Why not get the trigger kydex cover with the small para cord on it ?

Or the one with a flare edge at the bottom, then hand pushes down, the other hand draws the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    is there a competing product that you have a picture of that is done the right way ?

Why not get the trigger kydex cover with the small para cord on it ?

Or the one with a flare edge at the bottom, then hand pushes down, the other hand draws the gun?
    Are those Crossbreed holsters? I have kept the holster. Crossbreed has a video that says that this one is not for quick draw. It hides the gun better than the Galco (even though it looks like a monstrous phone in your pocket. You need big pockets but it is useful in some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    Are those Crossbreed holsters? I have kept the holster. Crossbreed has a video that says that this one is not for quick draw. It hides the gun better than the Galco (even though it looks like a monstrous phone in your pocket. You need big pockets but it is useful in some situations.
    I do not think cross breed makes them, there are big ones with a flare on them, and smaller ones with a para loop. I like the loop, the flared ones, I got one for my dad for a compact xd that he carries in a coat pocket often it seems with no holster made me very nervous. It is too large of a flare to fit in his old man fanny pack.

I got it from multi holsters in metro detroit, quality of it was fine, I just prefer a smaller one now that I have held them in person.

bought this https://www.multiholsters.com/shop/n...ocket-holster/

want one like this.

or this

found this maybe they will give you a trade or store credit if you trade it in on this https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/m...MaAuMzEALw_wcB

I was looking for a pocket holster that hides the handle. That's why I bought the Crossbreed in the first place. Now they have a free shipping and 15% off sale. I should have waited a month.