Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I love it when a character in a book unholsters his Glock and switches off the safety!!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by YZR View Post
    I love it when a character in a book unholsters his Glock and switches off the safety!!
    some writers have just been ahead of their time. the 19mhs has a safety...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Good thread. I read a lot too and am always looking for new authors to try.

Quote Originally Posted by J. J. Magnum View Post
    I was all about the first Lee Child book of Jack Reacher until he had Jack put a Desert Eagle with a 14" bbl in his pocket... LOL
    That said, they're pretty entertaining. Sometimes gruesome to the point that I'm gritting my teeth. I just started "Personal", Reacher is trying to track down a sniper who took a shot at the French president.

Another good series that's a bit more deep with plenty of violence is the Penn Cage series by Greg Iles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12