Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

New Forums Administrator

I am please to announce the “promotion” of G22 from a “Super Moderator” to a Forums “Administrator”.

G22 has been a part of MGO (both the organization and the forums) since its inception back in 2002. He serves as the Bylaws Committee Chairman of the organization (which is a very important position within the organization), as well as a moderator of the forums for the past several years.

As a forum Administrator, I have always valued G22’s input and perspective when it comes to the day-to-day discussions and actions relating to forum staff duties. He understands the history of the forums and the organization and manages to bring balance in his judgement when it comes to decisions pertaining to one or both.

G22 complements the current Admins (Zigziggityzoo and myself) in many ways. Zig is an EXCELLENT Server Administrator and we are very fortunate to have him volunteer his expertise and skills for the benefit of MGO’s Members and Forum participants.

Congratulations to G22 and THANK YOU for all of your dedication and hard work for MGO and its forums!

PhotoTom
    MGO Forums Administrator
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Thank You G22, I think you're right person for the job, good luck.

Ken

The cream rises to the top.

Thanks for stepping up!

Congrats G22. I'm sure you'll do every bit as well as the 2 current Admins. Keep it between the ditches my friend.

As a former moderator here, a lifetime ago, I know what kind of work that can be. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll do my best to uphold the values and principals of MGO as intended by the founding members.

I have a lot to learn about the day to day operations of the forum, and I'll have lots of questions going forward. I trust in the current admin to guide me along the way.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    congrats!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll do my best to uphold the values and principals of MGO as intended by the founding members.

I have a lot to learn about the day to day operations of the forum, and I'll have lots of questions going forward. I trust in the current admin to guide me along the way.
    I hope the raise compensates for the added effort that will be required.

Thank You for your service.

Congratulations! At least you got the golden parachute package now On a more serious note , Thanks for stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post

Mike would be proud and very happy for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast