Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    I have a substantial collection and my tastes have changed over the years...I have mostly sold to buy more or something specific....Currently I am contemplating selling some specific "collections" as tastes have changed....Currently I am on Colt and Smith Revolvers...

MGO Member
    Thinking seriously of doing this myself. For years I've had a number of .45's and a few 9's, and now thinking of moving completely out of .45 (including a boatload of reloading components) and going with 9mm (except for my Glock 20). Feels a little weird, cuz I have a Sig P220, XD service, XD compact, and XDs3.3 that all will be moving on. Gonna have a lot of room in my safe and reloading area.

My next acquisition will be a Sig P365.

I have a terrible habit of building up "junk" over the years despite my best efforts not to. What I love to do is downsize and then buy something very nice. Sold my AKs and accessories. Got a really nice 1911, a Leica Magnus, and some other stuff I've been wanting for years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123