Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Question for appendix carriers??

Looking at trying it with my Glock 19. What are your recommendations for a holster??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Skip all the extras, no claw, no mag carrier. Just a single clip kydex holster works best for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    ^^^^ Same style that I use. Works well. Positive retention and proper trigger coverage. Spare mag in a pocket somewhere.

Raven Concealment Eidolon works perfect for me. Have tried various ones, but Eidolon seems to fit the best and has the most comfort.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Get the claw and a wedge and get it in g17

My two main carry guns right now are 5in railed 1911 and a cz p07 with the wedge and the claw I can hide either under a normal t shirt

Also go with a more pliable belt than you would use for strong side carry, too stiff of a belt counteracts the wedge and claw

Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Get the claw and a wedge and get it in g17

My two main carry guns right now are 5in railed 1911 and a cz p07 with the wedge and the claw I can hide either under a normal t shirt

Also go with a more pliable belt than you would use for strong side carry, too stiff of a belt counteracts the wedge and claw
    Whats the claw and the wedge?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Whats the claw and the wedge?

The claw is the “lever” by the grip/trigger guard it levers the butt into your stomach the wedge is a foam wedge on the back of the holster it pushes the back of the slide into your gut

Last edited by wsr; 05-28-2018 at 10:22 PM.

I use a Blackhawk ARC or a Gcode eclipse.

I am a Forum User
    The nerds over at pistol-forum.com have a hard-on for JM custom kydex IWB. The operator wannabe's on AR15.com will overpay for whatever Travis Haley is pushing...

I say you'll spend a lot of money trying different holsters and figuring out appendix carry sucks, especially with a Glock. JMHO
    Last edited by dwcopple; 05-29-2018 at 04:37 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    The nerds over at pistol-forum.com have a hard-on for JM custom kydex IWB. The operator wannabe's will overpay for whatever Travis Haley is pushing...

I say you'll spend a lot of money trying different holsters and figuring out appendix carry sucks, especially with a Glock. JMHO
    LOL...not everybody's main criteria for everything in their life is cheapest possible

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast