Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    ATF classifies the Glock as DAO. Also, with the NY trigger spring the Glock can have a heavier take up. Heck, with the NY+ trigger spring (orange one) you can make the trigger pull of a Glock heavier than that on a well used revolver.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic223 View Post
    ATF classifies the Glock as DAO. Also, with the NY trigger spring the Glock can have a heavier take up. Heck, with the NY+ trigger spring (orange one) you can make the trigger pull of a Glock heavier than that on a well used revolver.
    What the atf calls it is irrelevant...if it takes less than1/2" of movement and 6# of pressure to make it fire it doesn't matter if it's SAO,DAO or quadruple action for that matter
    You can also make it much lighter and much shorter...the vast majority of flocks are either stock or lightened/shortened triggers

Sounds like we all agree-- the CCO 1911 or a 4" 2011 is the way to go when carrying AIWB.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Well I should have my tier 1 afis very soon. Will be carrying a Glock 19 in it. Will let everyone know how that holster is. Reviews are great and for the high $ it is I hope it lives up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    This is the wedge and claw. The wedge is the Dr Scholl's velcroed to back of holster. Claw is the black plastic piece on the front other than the belt clip. Really a nice feature I wouldn't touch a holster without.

This holster is a cheapie. It is ok...only ok for a heavy gun like the g19 in my opinion. The single clip design let's the gun shift around and cant differently as you move. I think the tier one being a double clip rig will be much more stable. Will post pics of that soon.

I am a Forum User
    I appendix carry a gen 4 glock 19 MOS with a trijicon rmr and an Inforce aplc light. It's easy in the right holster. This is what I use. http://legacyfirearmsco.com/zeus-minimalist-v3/

As far as worrying about an ND, I don't holster it without checking to make sure my holster is empty/clear of my shirt. You're only reholstering after the threat is gone, so you can take your time.

I am a Forum User
    Definitely like my tier 1. Will post pics soon. Not sure it really conceals better than anything out there as many internet reviews say though. I would think many sidecar rigs would work just as well for less money. However, def a good solid holster.

MGO Member
    Haley/ G-code Incog works well for me.

I am a Forum User
    Tier 1 Concealed is by far the best appendix holster I've used. Worth every penny in my book.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345