Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Thanks, Anti-Gunners!

Thanks, Anti-Gunners: The NRA Is Now Six Million Strong

By Matt Vespa
    Townhall.com
    May 28th.2018

Besides tributes to those who have given their lives in defense of our country, there was also a die-in protest at Publix by the anti-gun Left led by activist David Hogg. Publix is a Florida-based supermarket chain that operates in the Southeastern U.S. It had given to 2018 Republican gubernatorial candidate Adam Putnam, who is a supporter of the National Rile Association.

Well, if that were the standard, I would say that first of all, no one cares, kids. No one. People go to grocery stores to buy food, feed their families, and get on with their day. Only the most hipster of Americans actually cares about this type of commercial activism, and they usually do it while wearing clothes made from sweat shops.

Second, like Minnesota Vikings fans, these kids are bound for disappointment. No, that’s no quite right. It’ll be absolute devastation because they’ve already lost. I have a news bulletin. The NRA has experience record fundraising this year. In fact, the NRA’s Political Victory Fund raised more than the top three anti-gun PACS combined last month.

April had another record month in gun sales, though some of the background checks ran during that period could have been for concealed carry permits. Still, all of this activity is in support of the Second Amendment and gun ownership.

The NRA also had a goal of increasing membership by 100,000. Well, they soared past that by 900,000. The NRA, which touts its five million members, of which I have been a proud one since becoming eligible to vote, is now a six million strong organization.

So, it would seem that a lot of people support the NRA, its message, its principles, and its agenda.

March for our Lives and their appropriated Holocaust remembrance slogan will vanish into the ether soon because in the end, there is nothing that’s going to change our defense of our constitutional rights.

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray