Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    one other thing to consider, usually a red dot is 3 MOA. A 22lr is meant for accuracy, 3 MOA is too big for pin point shooting IMHO. Perhaps a cheap 3x9-40 would be better?
    i am ordering today or sat a nikon from my local shop. I have 4 marlin 22s. your point though is one of the reasons i never put a red dot on. I wanted 1moa, or adjustable dot.

open to suggestions on stuff $150 or less would be nice, if there is anything that has a 1 moa dot that would be great if it could come with a 22 dovetail mount as well and I did not need to buy a rail and mount it to the reveiver.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 06-01-2018 at 06:20 PM.

I'm very happy with my holosuns. One is on an 870 and has held up for a few years. There are also truglo branded sights that are made by holosun and are cheaper. I have a tru glo on an m&p 15-22 and with a vortex magnifier I use it for small game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Galeforcerm View Post
    I'm very happy with my holosuns. One is on an 870 and has held up for a few years. There are also truglo branded sights that are made by holosun and are cheaper. I have a tru glo on an m&p 15-22 and with a vortex magnifier I use it for small game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    is it 1 moa dot ?

I like the holosuns from what I have seen they would be what I am looking for, heard mostly good stuff, sure they would hold up fine on a .22lr

I have the HS503. It's a 2moa dot and 65moa circle, kinda like an eotech. I have it sighted in so the dot is zeroed for slugs and the circle matches a buckshot pattern at around 20 yards. I think they make a 1 moa dot but I can't remember the model number.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeforcerm View Post
    I have the HS503. It's a 2moa dot and 65moa circle, kinda like an eotech. I have it sighted in so the dot is zeroed for slugs and the circle matches a buckshot pattern at around 20 yards. I think they make a 1 moa dot but I can't remember the model number.
    do any holosuns come with a mount to go on a factory 22 dovetail ?

Banned
    HS406C has a removable mount. If you could find 30mm rings for the tip off dovetail

https://holosun.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=48

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12