Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Looking for recommendations,,,,,,,,

I want to have a threaded barrel fitted into my Springfield Armory 1911 along with a flash hider/compensator and am looking for someone with experience to do the work. I have never had the opportunity to work with any gunsmiths and don't know where to start looking. Living in northern Michigan south of Grayling I am limited in where I can go. Local shops all ship the work out to someone they work with and I would rather deal with someone face to face.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    thankyou

Williams Gunsight, Davison MI. Magna-port, has been doing custom pistol work forever. They are down by Utica.
    "A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste"

I am a tri county metro detroit guy but the big name I hear up there is Jays in gaylord. Give them a call.

MGO Member
    Thanks.......... I live close to Jay's and have stopped there but clerk told me they would ship the gun to a gunsmith at another location..........so,,,,,,,,,,

MGO Member
    Will give them a shout,,,,,,,,,thanks