Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    So you have how many years in the business? Yeah, I came back just to see how ridiculous you can get. You haven't disappointed yet.
    Next week, we'll have someone else complaining "I went into a gunshop and wanted to buy a $2500 LMT and the salesman couldn't look it up for me because someone else had to do an e-check for someone buying Hipoint. I'm never going back!". You treat all customers the same. The person buying a bore brush today may be the one who buys a Citori next week.
    What does it matter if I have 10 years or 0 in the "business"? I'm not trying to knock your job but let's not try and make it out to be more than it is...it's a retail clerk (or manager) position that's all
    Of course you should take care of the hipoint guy he's a actual customer the lmt guy is only a potential customer

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Of course you should take care of the hipoint guy he's a actual customer the lmt guy is only a potential customer
    Wrong answer. You take care of both of them, in the order they came in. I used to be into very high end bicycles. I used to go to a bike shop that sold expensive bikes but was located in a working class neighborhood. I remember them fixing a neighborhood lady's flat tire for free while I waited there for service for my $5500 bicycle. It didn't bother me a bit. of course, I'm not as full of myself as some people.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Wrong answer. You take care of both of them, in the order they came in. I used to be into very high end bicycles. I used to go to a bike shop that sold expensive bikes but was located in a working class neighborhood. I remember them fixing a neighborhood lady's flat tire for free while I waited there for service for my $5500 bicycle. It didn't bother me a bit. of course, I'm not as full of myself as some people.
    Nice try but different scenario... the guy waiting to get his ri60 printed is already most of the way though a sale and is getting held up for a "maybe" customer

I am a Forum User
    Double tap

I am a Forum User
    So many fools... So much internet...

Just went to Top Gun yesterday and bought the Taurus Tracker .44mag I saw a reviewer on youtube had bought there and told me in the comments he had just sold back to them. Sale took 30+ minutes, per usual, but I had pleasant conversations in the mean time with the poor sales guy who's allergies were acting up so bad I wouldn't have been surprised if he had whipped out an epi-pen due to his hay fever. Whilst he was going over my 4473 and NICS check I bought a box of hollow points for it and the guy who helped me didn't mock me for getting a .44 mag for "two legged predators" even cracking jokes with me about if I'm faced with a rental trucker or suicide vests.

Even the older fellow who looks like an old rent-a-cop didn't have any "helpful" comments like when he tried to talk me into getting an AR-10 instead of a PTR91 [turned out TGSS won't take transfers from Atlantic anyway hence my ending up at Firing Line].

I am a Forum User
    I also went yesterday and a guy name mike helped me. Honestly the best time I've had there used my groupon for the range time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789