Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

June BOD meeting at CQT in Shelby twp. June 10th. Somthing special for this meeting!

The June meeting will take place at Close Quarters Tactical (CQT) in Shelby Township.

CQT 50485 Utica Drive Shelby Township.

Sunday, June 10
    Meeting 2:00-4:00 pm

In a break from the the past of having open range time after the meeting, their will be none this time, However we have rented time on CQT's V-300 Simulator from 4:00-5:00 pm or 6:00 pm

More information as we get closer to the meeting date.

For now you can take a look at the CQT webpage about their Simulator here, http://cqtusa.com/simulator/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    In a break from the the past of having open range time after the meeting, their will be none this time, However we have rented time on CQT's V-300 Simulator from 4:00-5:00 pm or 6:00 pm...

For now you can take a look at the CQT webpage about their Simulator here, http://cqtusa.com/simulator/
    This is my primary range and I've spent quite a bit of time on the simulator. Take advantage of this! Loads of fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    In a break from the the past of having open range time after the meeting, their will be none this time, However we have rented time on CQT's V-300 Simulator from 4:00-5:00 pm or 6:00 pm
    I am really looking forward to this.

I am a Forum User

An Invite...

I'm looking forward to this meeting, it will be my first so be gentle.

As an added bonus, CQT is hosting their monthly Shooting Club that night at 6:00 PM. This is a social and educational club where the members direct the line of training and topics of discussion. I'm a member of this group as well so it looks like I'm going to be spending upwards of 6 hrs at the range that day. Oh darn!

Anyway, I've discussed it with the group and the guys who organize this club at CQT. We humbly invite anyone who wishes to stay and join us for our meeting. That night we are returning to drawing from concealment. This will include discussion, snacks (probably pizza), and about an hour plus on the range working on drawing from concealment.

So if you are interested, let me know. Bring your pistol and a holster. Also a mag carrier if you want to practice reloads. You can bring your own ammo or purchase it there.

I've included a flyer for our group for your information.

Name:  LDSFlyer copy.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  98.6 KB

MGO Board of Directors

Ok, I'll admit my ignorance and ask, what's a, "BOD" meeting?
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    BOD = Board of Directors

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by thamm View Post
    BOD = Board of Directors
    Ah, of course, thanks.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    The simulator was an awesome experience.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by travisthared View Post
    The simulator was an awesome experience.
    Yes it was and something we should do again.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Guy View Post
    Yes it was and something we should do again.
    I agree. We should have 3 or 4 meetings there.