Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Mossberg Shockwave

They have been on the market for about a year now and no horror stories. So I figured it’s time to order one from my lgs, I know no one really needs a “firearm” this siz but I don’t have one and they look cool. Ordered some of the Aguila mini shotgun shells and and adapter so they function properly and now I just have to wait. Any experience good or bad?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by papabear View Post
    They have been on the market for about a year now and no horror stories. So I figured it’s time to order one from my lgs, I know no one really needs a “firearm” this siz but I don’t have one and they look cool. Ordered some of the Aguila mini shotgun shells and and adapter so they function properly and now I just have to wait. Any experience good or bad?
    Got one never shot I'll sell ya.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Slightly unpleasant to shoot, but no reliability issues here. If you're going to insert the Opsol mini shell adapter, just be sure you rack the slide fast and hard...if you baby it, the mini shells may jam up. Also, I put a sidesaddle on mine.

There is a dealer here on the forums that has them for a great price: https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...ves-12-20g-nib

I am a Forum User
    Pure fun! I put a laserlyte center mass laser on the top rail and added a white light/pic mount to the mag tube. I also bought the mini shell adapter and it feeds a functions 100% with the minis. Its surprisingly easy to shoot even with full power buck shot, but especially with the mini shells. To me the recoil isn't anything near unpleasant and I was surprised at how well I could get hits from 25 yards. Sometimes for a little extra super awesome rediculousness, I mount the KaBar pistol bayonet on the mag tube rail.

It may be turning into my new pointless money pit. I'm considering ordering the Black Aces folding 'arm brace' kit for it soon.

It serves no purpose, but I haven't had this much fun with a "firearm" in quite some time.

I am a
    Very fun. I went for the 20ga as it is 6 oz lighter. I can shoot it one handed no problem. I have put over 100 shells through mine in about a week.

isnt it all 590 guts ?

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/590-shockwave/

I doubt you could jam it or break it with out spending a fortune.

If you wanted it, its not maybe practical, but not fivalous, its a real gun based on a legit serious tested gun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    Got one never shot I'll sell ya.
    If he doesn't take you up on this, PM me

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Grandfan100 View Post
    If he doesn't take you up on this, PM me
    Tried to PM you,but your inbox is full.

I am a Forum User
    All ready have one ordered

I am a Forum User
    Yeah can't imagine there would be any problems. I have had numerous Mossberg pumps over the years and they worked great. Pretty simple and pretty hard for much to be bad about a pump it would seem at least. I sure don't get it and would never spend the dough on one. Good home defense gun I suppose but after one I just bought a new gun day at the range messing around with it I know for me it would sit in the corner and collect dust. My shotguns are set up to break clays I just wouldn't use one of these.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast