Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I wonder when we're going to start seeing semiauto versions of shotguns pop up in "firearm" configuration like FightLite made with their "raider" "pistol"
    How about this:

The Semi-Auto Remington 1100 Shockwave

The gun is classified as an AOW. That means you only have to buy a $5 tax stamp, and wait a little bit.

The Remington TAC-14 is a shorty shotgun that is not subject to NFA rules. It’s made in the factory without a stock, and is therefore simply a firearm, and doesn’t require a tax stamp.

The gun above from Black Aces Tactical is a semi-automatic Remington 1100 that is cut down to similar proportions.

Because it’s semi-auto, it isn’t fully exempt, but it’s still not a short-barreled shotgun (SBS), but rather an AOW (any other weapon). That means you just need to pay a $5 fee and fill out a Form 4, and wait, of course.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Isn't that pretty much what I just linked?
    But yeah, we need somebody just making receivers...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Additional Information from OPSol:
    Sent you 2 Mini-Clip 2.0 Flex units we just got in but have not released.

The Mini-Clip 2.0 was better than the original but the opportunity presented itself to go further using new highly efficient mold/manufacturing partners right here in Texas.

The Mini-Clip 2.0 Flex stays in even better, cycles smoother and has the flexibility to accommodate a wider range of short shell lengths should Aguila ever want to make an even shorter (or longer) Minishell. Reloaders were very interested in this accommodation as are buyers of Exotic Products Shorty shells in varying lengths. The 2.0 Flex will feed all but the longest in their line, the 3 Buck.

Twain

OPSol TX

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Isn't that pretty much what I just linked?
    But yeah, we need somebody just making receivers...
    Yup,just went back a page, and looked at it.
    ...But mine is prettier!

Had my Mossy out at the cabin. Awesome weapon, but I need to figure out a way to mount a laser to it. Ran 25 slugs & a box of shot through it without issue. Action is like butter.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    I got a scope mount and put a flashlight laser combo

Ordered a picatinny rail for it from ebay. I have a laser I think will work. Not sure if I want a light on it or not.

papabear, do you have a pic of your set-up ?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Not sure how to post pic, I picked mine up at Dunhams it has green laser

The gun is a blast to shoot but I would be mindful of what you're putting into it.
    With the aguila mini slugs, I can easily make hits on a 5x5 gong at 40-50 yards. Though you have to understand the gun loves to shoot high because of what feels natural to hold it. I have had the adaptors work themselves loose under repeated fire and travelling. So I would duct tape it.
    Shooting anything up to 1400 fps is a blast. Anything above, you're risking the gun flying back in your face.

The issue I ran into is that there aren't many ranges that will actually let you shoot the darn thing.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by the cow View Post
    The gun is a blast to shoot but I would be mindful of what you're putting into it.
    With the aguila mini slugs, I can easily make hits on a 5x5 gong at 40-50 yards. Though you have to understand the gun loves to shoot high because of what feels natural to hold it. I have had the adaptors work themselves loose under repeated fire and travelling. So I would duct tape it.
    Shooting anything up to 1400 fps is a blast. Anything above, you're risking the gun flying back in your face.

The issue I ran into is that there aren't many ranges that will actually let you shoot the darn thing.
    See post #23 above.
    OPSol recommends electrical tape for the problem.
    ...It should also better match the customary black finish of the standard Shockwave.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast