Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    I used to be one of you down there before I retired, and I get that it is easier to try selling local, but a whole lot of you head north regularly and could use gas and food money Many sellers post between home and work, but you can widen your market (if you really have to do a face-to-face) if you make your sale during a vacation, etc. I used to do it along I-75...and even delivered other people's ammo cases when we did group buys (we're all in this together, right?). The WTB (want to buy) section is there, but so few seem to look at it before posting their stuff for sale and never looking back. Let us know if you are headed north (or other places in the state), the summer season is upon us.

With that in mind, if you are headed to Gaylord/Petoskey or through Mackinaw City to the UP, I am looking for AR lowers (5.56 and .308 ); Garand .30-06 ammo, .308 ammo, .300 Blackout ammo, .38 Special/.357 Magnum ammo; and metal CZ pistols (especially decockers).

Travel safely and good luck!
    Many years ago now, you did that for me, with a case of .45 acp.
    I met you at the Kaliseum in Kalkaska to pick it up.
    ...Appreciated that courtesy then,and still do!

MGO Board of Directors

I used to do it along I-75...and even delivered other people's ammo cases when we did group buys
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    Many years ago now, you did that for me, with a case of .45 acp.
    And me as well. Thank you again!

I have a son that makes frequent trips to Petoskey. Unfortunately, nothing to sell right now....
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

It was a simple thing, gentlemen...glad to be of assistance

I am a Forum User
    It was a simple thing, gentlemen...glad to be of assistance
    Yes,but a lot of people wouldn't have been as thoughtful.

Honestly, as much as I love Mackinaw, if anyone ever messaged me and asked me to meet them up north I'd be thrilled to drive up there on a Sunday morning and make the deal if the buyer couldn't meet me half way...as long as the sale was a pricey enough gun to justify it. Obviously wouldn't drive up there to sell a $200 gun eh. Obviously if I had to drive the whole way I might ask for a few extra bucks to cover my gas, but I can get to Mackinaw and back on one tank so it's not too bad.

Any excuse I can get to go up north and get out of the SE area, I'll take!

I am a Forum User
    I dont think the OP was asking for you to deliver stuff to him 4 hours away, it was more of a hey, I'm going that way anyway for a family trip, I could meet up to sell something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
    I dont think the OP was asking for you to deliver stuff to him 4 hours away, it was more of a hey, I'm going that way anyway for a family trip, I could meet up to sell something.
    Yep But not just me and not necessarily to my area. You guys travel all over the state for fun and it would widen the market. Have a great summer!

I am a Forum User
    I usually include in my advertisements if I'm going to be traveling in an area of the state that's not in my normal travels. I purchased one, sold one and almost sold another in the last two summers when going up north.

I hope to be heading north again this year around the first week of August. I do have a little garand ammo, brass and clips.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Honestly, as much as I love Mackinaw, if anyone ever messaged me and asked me to meet them up north I'd be thrilled to drive up there on a Sunday morning and make the deal if the buyer couldn't meet me half way...as long as the sale was a pricey enough gun to justify it. Obviously wouldn't drive up there to sell a $200 gun eh. Obviously if I had to drive the whole way I might ask for a few extra bucks to cover my gas, but I can get to Mackinaw and back on one tank so it's not too bad.

Any excuse I can get to go up north and get out of the SE area, I'll take!
    Well…there ya go UpNorthWOLF…your golden ticket has arrived! Anything/everything you could possibly want!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Well…there ya go UpNorthWOLF…your golden ticket has arrived! Anything/everything you could possibly want!
    used guns, half priced, delivered to your door for the cost of a nice view, fresh air, maybe offer him a pop or beer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast