Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Not speaking for CR, but some people enjoy driving
    Jeep olllllo comes to mind. He was at my house and told me that he doesn't watch much TV. His HD screen is the windshield of a vehicle as he's headed down the road.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Not speaking for CR, but some people enjoy driving and something like this gives them a reason to make the trip, enjoy lunch up north, visit friends or family while there, etc.
    I guess if its a fun place or nice weather and you do something on the way.

I just am not interested in buying a used commoditity off I 94 or I 75 that I been down hundreds and hundreds of times.

Now it I go to the beach in west michigan, go canoing on ausable, go golfing in gaylord, etc and get a gun on the way its great.

Me, I do not want to drive to flint to buy a used gun they I can go get 4 miles away from my house, much less drive to muskegon.

It helps if you have a fun car. Hitting the road in your 4 cyl camry, 15 year old v6 buick, ford escape is not the same as hitting the road in your turbo MR2, restored mg midget, twin turbo rx7, cj5, 70s bronco, something cool.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Jeep olllllo comes to mind. He was at my house and told me that he doesn't watch much TV. His HD screen is the windshield of a vehicle as he's headed down the road.
    That explains why he likes to watch movies in fast forward…!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I don't believe that I've ever sold or purchase an $200 gun but I usually enjoy not only the ride but also the conversation that entails at the end of the ride.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

My usual policy is if you want it, come get it. I have done deals up North(Near Hale) if I was in the area. Makes a trip fun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234