Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Citori 425 Grade 1 special steel

A coworker has this shotgun from his father inlaws estate. It has two screw in chokes with it. We have been trying to come up with a fair value for it. It is in what we both agree is excellent shape. No hard case with it though. We have seen used values anywhere from 800.00-1800.00.
    Thank you in advance.

MGO Member
    Thank you for not providing enough information and pictures to even take a guess.

The mind readers are on summer vacation.

I am a Forum User
    Any Citori with screw in chokes in excellent condition is worth over $1,000. The 425 was a Target style gun so not your basic field grade. I haven't seen a Citori target model sell for under $1,200 in a while. There are a number of different 425 variance. Photos would help dial it in a little bit just in case it's a slightly fancier grade than the most basic possible 425. Also they're made in more than 12 gauge. What's the guage? I don't think they made it with 26 inch barrels. It's likely 28, 30 or 32. Barrel lengths is a major factor for most target shooters. Generally, the longer the better for value. 30 is my personal sweet spot for everything but Upland hunting and really dense cover.