Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Selling Multiple Items. rifle / pistol

Good Afternoon all.
    I have decided to thin out my collection a little and use some funds for another fun activity. ( jeep build )
    My question what do you think is the easiest way to selling multiple firearms. Let’s say for example 3-4 AR’s and 3-4 semi autos.
    I don't want to meet 6-8 different strangers " no offense " but it’s more a time concern than anything else.
    I know if I take them to a big box store ill end up giving away stack of cash. Any thoughts or advice much appreciated.

thx

I've pretty much only dealt with fellow CPL holders, and they have been some of the coolest folks you would ever hope to meet.

YMMV,
    Brian
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I am a Forum User
    Youre either gonna lose time or money...selling ftf isnt that much of a time suck if you do it right .
    When I sell or buy guns it's done and I'm driving away in 5min or less...make them meet close to your house

Make a list and price it out here on MGO. Pics are a must if you really want to sell.

List as one purchase price. State all or nothing.

Oh by the way after 5 years, you should consider becoming a paying member.
    This will add credibility to your sale.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Member
    Find a FFL in your area that sells on Gun Broker. See what he charges to do the listing and shipping.
    List all the guns as no reserve auctions. Will probably cost you 15 - 25%, but all sold and hassle free.