Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

SB 148 of 2018 - Provide requirement for dealer/seller of pistol to transmit electronic record of firearms purchase to local LE agency

SB 1048 of 2018
    Weapons; other; requirement for a dealer or seller of a pistol to transmit electronic record of firearms purchase to local law enforcement agency; provide for. Amends secs. 1, 2 & 2a of 1927 PA 372 (MCL 28.421 et seq.).
    Last Action: 6/6/2018 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Senator Jones probably should entitle this legislation: "The Widows and Heirs Incarceration Act". While a conventional pistol seller will probably know enough to comply, blue haired 80 somethings selling their late spouses' pistols will find their new responsibility daunting. Many are still not on line.