Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

The NEW Timberwolf Glock frame

Does anyone know or have a news source that mentions the release date of LWD's new TWL frame?

Aside from it being a complete ground-up re-do of their Timberwolf frame (which had some issues), the new version is offered for the 20. I love my 20C, but wish the grip were smaller and the mag release larger. A new frame would cost about as much as a quality grip reduction/ stipple job.....and a hell of a lot less than a Gen4 or (if it even happens) Gen5.

I have heard about zilch on the subject of when these are going to be released. LWD has a page dedicated to the new frame on their site, but its just a sales pitch with no pricing or estimated market date. A few other online magazines have talked about it back when the new line was debuted at shot show....but it's been since January that I've heard anything new.

Call them. They aren't to hard to get on the phone.