Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Freedom Munitions files bankruptcy!

I had good luck originally with their stuff, but the quality seemed to drop off as time went on. Now I see that on Friday they filed for bankruptcy. https://www.inforuptcy.com/filings/n...-munitions-llc

I am a Forum User
    It seemed we heard about more KABOOOMS!!! versus positive reviews from them.
    Last edited by Quads; 06-12-2018 at 06:32 AM.

I sent back faulty ammo twice for refunds. .38 special over 20% fail to fire. That was about 2 years ago.

I am a Forum User

Banned
    They were at the Gibraltar Trade gun show a lot. Heard to many bad reviews to take a chance, and their prices were not that much cheaper than new ammo.

Banned
    I only buy Bullets and boolits from them.

I don't think I'll take a chance with them right now though

I have bought thousands of rounds from them without issue. Mostly revolver stuff. They had a recall of 44 mag that actually affected me. I had 250 rds. but had not shot any of it. Sent it back for replacement. I have it, guess I should try some of it & see if it's ok.

Just got 200 rds of 500 S&W from them. But NOT their brand.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Yup... lots of KABOOMS from their ammo. I wouldn't use it. I think lots of people feel the same.

Their ammo is more expensive than factory loads... It's not bad, a bit under powered, but not bad. Now if there were still competitive on price, I would keep buying from them.

That's too bad. They were my go to supplier for a while, went through a couple thousand 9mm rounds with nary an issue. Also around 500 rounds of 5.56. Liked the ammo a lot for its consistency.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast