Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've only bought a few thousand rounds of 9mm from them, not one issue either.

Only low class people laugh and make fun of others hardships!

I am a Forum User
    No loss. Had some 9mm given to me, that I could not get to run reliably in my MPX. That gun has ate everything else I've ever fed it.

Too bad. I’ve also used thousands of their .223 and 9mm with no problems. Ran them hard through a 5 day pistol and carbine course as well as dozens of 3 Gun competitions and numerous range days.

I wouldn't be ringing the DEATH KNELL on them right off. Bad management doesn't always mean poor quality. Bigger names than them have had the same issues. Many small companies try to get too big too fast & run into financial issues.

In my case, the fact that they assumed responsibility for the problem, & paid to replace the defective product to me speaks volumes.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I wouldn't ever buy ammo from these people. If they shut down it will make the world a safer place.

I'd estimate that a good 90% of squib reports I see from articles or people on Reddit, they were using Freedom. Their customer service is horrible and they usually try to blame the gun when their ammo goes kaboom.

That, plus who buys reloads these days anyway? Factory ammo is like $10 a box from SGammo + shipping, Freedom is what...like $9.50 + shipping?

I'd rather pay an extra buck for quality ammo from a quality company, with no issues.

I used to buy a ton of ammo from Detroit Bullet Works in Wixom, back during the whole ammo/gun scare and normal ammo was hard to find. His ammo prices haven't gone down after the scare so he still sells for more than new Speer Lawman, which doesn't make much sense.

I am a Forum User
    They couldn't afford all the ARs they have blown up.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    That, plus who buys reloads these days anyway? Factory ammo is like $10 a box from SGammo + shipping, Freedom is what...like $9.50 + shipping?
    Unless its milspec 5.56/9mm to stack away for a rainy day, I like buying Fenix. Its ammo made locally and so far I like the quality.

Back when they first started showing up at Gibraltar in Taylor I purchased 500 rounds of 38spc from them and we blew through 300 of them without a single failure.

But who will all the Guntubers shill at the end of their videos now?!

Banned
    I had some un sized LSWC in .359

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast