Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd7765 View Post
    I will say i have been wanting the joint picnics more spread out, as well as having some more northern. We had 24 people last Saturday. The joint picnic last year in Metro Detroit (Macomb County/Edge of Oakland County’s) had 30 IIRC. So there is the virtually the same attendance no matter where the are. Metro Detroit is no longer a must.
    Good one you guys for spreading it out. 5 people from MGO is not a very good showing.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Good one you guys for spreading it out. 5 people from MGO is not a very good showing.
    Well…if they would just have these picnics online...
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Everybody get a Jimmie John's, a small bag of chips & a drink of your choice. We'll meet here at 2 pm Sat. Rain or shine.

I was 15 miles from there but My Grand Kids didn't want to go. So we went to Frankfurt swimming instead.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    well since its 5 blocks from my house I will be there

I am a Forum User
    Aug 25 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM MGO/MOC Joint Picnic

Once again we team up to bring you our second joint picnic this year.

It will be held at Community Park in Fowlerville. We will have signs and banners pointing
    You in the direction of the large pavilion.

Fowlerville Community Park, 425 N Grand St., Fowlerville, Michigan 48836

Same event as the first one just in a different area of the state, moving it around makes it easier for more people to attend.
    We will be providing traditional BBQ foods and beverages, but we aiways recommend bringing a dish to share. This creates a nice mixture of different foods for everyone to try. This is not a requirement to attend the picnics.

All are welcome to attend, bring your friends!
    Bring a dish to share.
    Last edited by Tallbear; 08-20-2018 at 10:44 PM.

MGO LIFE Member
    Thanks for the update tallbear, but gah?! Bring food? I’ll try to see if I can figure something out.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    Bring a dish to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Thanks for the update tallbear, but gah?! Bring food? I’ll try to see if I can figure something out.
    OH!!! FOOD!?!! I was just going to bring a dish and share it with someone else after I got done eating off it! I thought we were short on place settings!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Hey everyone!

I was really looking forward to this but due to waiting for parts for my truck, I won't be able to make it. Can't borrow my roommate's car for this trip. Perhaps that water thingie in September. You all have a great time today!

I am a Forum User
    Well got to meet some folks at the Fowlerville picnic today Viking updated my MGO membership Millie my dog got all excited to meet another puppers. I didn't have the opportunity to bring a dish to pass, hopefully next year we can get a bigger presence. The rain held off while I was there unfortunately I had to cut my time short to interview an alibi witness in a case. Thanks for all the effort and to everyone that showed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MGO LIFE Member
    Turn out was still better than expected given the weather, it was raining when I began my trip out, and fairly gusty while present at picnic, causing technical difficulties with park supplied grills, no one called the police on us for using the park grills. Yes we even had tongs and a spatula.

Previously mentioned one membership renewal, (to be forwarded for processing).

Yes I wore my MGO shirt, but in SeeTee fashion I wore something over it... notably the chainmail, which was as usual an interesting talking point that frequently led to the inquiry about its ability to stop projectiles.

I am terrible with names so I won’t try to roll call off the MGO members that were present. Like I said I think we had decent turn out given the weather.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast