Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    I'll measure the sight radius, and the sights were changed by the previous owner

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradw3451 View Post
    Practice. Thousands of rounds of practice. If your theory was true then the OP would be able to do the same every time without fail. Plus would be able to shoot IDENTICAL grouping with any grip. So you’re saying you can shoot upside with your pinky as well as when you’re properly gripping the pistol??

Slinging Led, EDC, Tight Lines, Razor Sharp Knives and Conceal Carrying!
    Sight alignment and trigger press. I can have a new shooter doing the same thing in just a few rounds. YSINTG is less than 150 rounds...it's not 1000s and 1000s of rounds of practice, it's proper application of technique.

Next you're going to say if you don't have a tacticool stance you can't shoot either.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Sight alignment and trigger press. I can have a new shooter doing the same thing in just a few rounds. YSINTG is less than 150 rounds...it's not 1000s and 1000s of rounds of practice, it's proper application of technique.

Next you're going to say if you don't have a tacticool stance you can't shoot either.
    The man is a genius... Because it's so difficult..

You hit the target by, as stated above, having correct sight alignment and properly "squeezing" the trigger.

If the "squeeze" messes up that sight alignment then you'll hit exactly what the sight alignment is at the time the firing pin hits the percussion cap... Rimfires are different for those that would pick nits...

I am a Forum User
    First off, I’m going to assume the OP is a newer pistol shooter given his statement. If that is the case then how he/she is hanging onto the pistol should be taken into consideration. Never did I say sight alignment or trigger work wasn’t important however to a newer shooter their grip is a fundamental skill set that absolutely needs to be taught.

Think back to when you first picked up a pistol to shoot did the person who taught you not correct or make suggestions as to how to grip the gun? It’s not like you’re shooting sideways or off hand or “upside down with my pinky” from the get without understanding the basics of the pistol.

We can go on for hours about what’s possibly going on with the OP’s pistols but the facts are that we are all making assumptions without being there seeing what’s going on when the trigger is pulled.

Slinging Led, EDC, Tight Lines, Razor Sharp Knives and Conceal Carrying!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123