Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Savage model 10 loose barrel!

So i just bought a model 10 in .308 yesterday. When i got home in inspected it only to notice i can spin the barrel by hand!(i was checking the brake on the end for tightness) does anyone know someone who can retorque/headspace the barrel for me? I don't have gauges or the proper wrenches. Thank you

I am a Forum User
    I can do it for you. Text me to set up a time to bring it to the shop. Dan 248-895-4729

I am a Forum User
    New rifle? Or used?

I am a Forum User
    Used, past the warranty. Thankfully Danci411 is helping me out. I was bummed when I noticed it- but its life. The seller was very apologetic and had no idea. He shoots between a can and brake so i imagine he broke it loose switching back and forth

I am a Forum User
    Well at least you caught it before you took it to the range. Now you have your headspace set tight and get maximum accuracy out of that barrel.

Ron

I am a Forum User
    So the rifle went to Danco411’s shop Archlight precision... man oh man is Dan a awesome guy! He really went above and beyond to help a youngster out. He is extremely knowledgeable and fair. Did i mention his shop is AWESOME?! If anyone needs work done or class 3 goodies youd be a fool not to at least send him a message. Im already a repeat customer getting some A1 cerakote work done. So if youre reading this dan- thank you, seriously. Not many people like you left in this world! Cant wait to hit the range with the savage.