Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    I still don't understand how the ATF/DOJ plans to change a definition administratively, that is codified in law. I really don't get it. And they honestly expect this will hold up to a legal challenge???

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DP425 View Post
    I still don't understand how the ATF/DOJ plans to change a definition administratively, that is codified in law. I really don't get it. And they honestly expect this will hold up to a legal challenge???
    I'm wondering about that, too, but apparently they are going to try...

http://www.oann.com/justice-dept-sub...nt-and-budget/
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I belive with most bianry triggers you have the option to set the safty, not firing the second round on release. This plays a roll in the second function of the trigger.

Banned
    HEY! Here's an idea! Go buy one. Install it. Have fun. Buy it in person if you don't want a paper trail.

And then SHUT THE **** UP. That's all you have to do.

Don't go writing letters to the state. Don't go writing letters to the ATF. It's meddlers, do gooders, and the idiots butthurt over paying SBR stamps who got arm braces banned, then not banned, then banned again, then not banned for now.

LEAVE IT ALONE AND HAVE FUN.

Oh dear, will it be banned? IS it banned? OH TEH NOES! I might be breaking some unrealistic interpretation of a law! OH NOOOOOOO

Or, hey, just keep toeing the line, and asking permission to exercise a right, and comply with every new infringement, real or perceived.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    Lol

THE. SKY. IS. FALLING.
    Right?

Banned
    Grow up. Buy it. Have fun.
    Last edited by midlandshooter; 10-01-2019 at 09:26 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    HEY! Here's an idea! Go buy one. Install it. Have fun. Buy it in person if you don't want a paper trail.

And then SHUT THE **** UP. That's all you have to do.

Don't go writing letters to the state. Don't go writing letters to the ATF. It's meddlers, do gooders, and the idiots butthurt over paying SBR stamps who got arm braces banned, then not banned, then banned again, then not banned for now.

LEAVE IT ALONE AND HAVE FUN.

Oh dear, will it be banned? IS it banned? OH TEH NOES! I might be breaking some unrealistic interpretation of a law! OH NOOOOOOO

Or, hey, just keep toeing the line, and asking permission to exercise a right, and comply with every new infringement, real or perceived.
    Amen!

"Shall not be infringed"

It's impossible to misinterpret but the nanny state is strong these days. People ask permission to breathe if they think it could get them in trouble.

MGO Board of Directors

Dude(s)
    Don't get all bent out of shape. This thread is almost 16 months old! Last fresh post was almost a year ago. LOL
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Old thread resurrected by new user... Move along....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123