Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member Forum User
    My guess is they will select the CZ Scorpion Evo. It's cheap, extremely reliable, very well-built, and has excellent ergonomics. I absolutely love the MP5 platform, but I don't see them doing this testing then going to an older platform. So my guess is the Scorpion, my next guess if they don't select that would be the Sig MPX.

I am a Forum User
    There are still some niche applications for sub guns in the military. You don't want to bang away with deep penetrating AP ammunition in chemical plants, petroleum refineries, and nuclear power stations. The MAC 10 sized sub guns are superior to pistols in tunnels, sewers, and other confined spaces where an M4 might be awkward.

Sooo much time and energy could have been saved if the call out just stated, "AR9 and all MP5 clones with a couple original platforms". Bam. Pretty much sums up the whole lot of choices.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12