Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

‘Guns Are Welcome on Our Premises’

Cafe Owner Puts Sign in Window: ‘Guns Are Welcome on Our Premises’

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    June 21st. 2018

A cafe owner tired of being robbed put a sign in his window that says, “Guns Are Welcome on Our Premises.” His hope is that the presence of armed citizens will dissuade would-be robbers from trying to rob the business.

Fox News reports that Paul Cohlmia owns the Riverside Cafe in Witchita, Kansas. He says some of the 16 robberies included knives being put against his face. His cafe posted of a photo of the pro-gun sign to Facebook Saturday with the caption, “We fully support the Second Amendment.”

I am a Forum User
    Party store in Westland has something similar. Also encourages employees to carry. funny thing, his store hasn't been robbed while others have.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
    Party store in Westland has something similar. Also encourages employees to carry. funny thing, his store hasn't been robbed while others have.
    I was in there the other day.

MGO Member
    The courts play "catch and release" if and when they are caught and the left says nothing. I have never been arrested or endangered anyone and the left wants my head because I own a gun. Things like this should tell people just about everything they need to know about the left yet they still think the left is about helping good people. I just don't get it.