I'd written a lengthy, detailed report on the rifle kit from PSA that I'd purchased, & posted it in this forum some time ago.
Finally getting in contact with a person from PSA, I was sent a prepaid shipping label to return my kit gun.
I included a long & detailed letter in the box, describing the problem & it's continued resurgence.
As the rifle never fails to function after cleaning (has to have some rounds thru it for problem to resurface,)
& since my rifle was clean (having been cleaned after it's last outing) I took some ammo & headed to the range.
My plan was to shoot the rifle until the problem arose, then send the rifle to PSA..which I did.
I explained my process in the letter that accompanied my rifle on it's return to PSA.
The rifle was sent back a bit dirty, having fired it until it failed to fire, & then had difficult extraction of the unfired round, requiring slamming the buttstock
against the bench, while simultaneously pulling back on the charging handle.

Rifle was sent..then returned a week or so later. There was nothing stating what work (if anything) had been done.
no type of report was returned @ all. The rifle had not been cleaned , & again, have no idea what testing or work had been done.

Curious..is this NORMAL customer service ?
Though having enjoyed firearms usage for about the past 50 yrs. or so,
THANKFULLY, have had little need for customer service on most firearms I've owned.
S&W replaced a defective cylinder on a used S&W revolver I bought about 10yrs ago..
Dan Wesson fixed a revolver under warranty that had a lock up issue about 25 yrs ago..
Taurus made an attempt to fix a revolver, about 6yrs ago (was actually fixed by Doug Jones after it's return by Taurus)
that's about the extent of my customer service experience with firearms manufacturers.

Again, I wonder, is my experience with PSA's customer service normal practice ?