Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MGO LIFE Member
    Sunday yielded some productive conversations, quick pack up, and once we pushed some trailer out of the way Mike was able to leave with the trailer much earlier than he feared he might be stuck there. The rain held off until after w&w was over and pack up completed, it still seems like Sunday attendance was lower than last year.

I saw the trailer turning around the South end of the tent when I was returning home after picking up Chinese take out (that is what they decided they wanted, rather that waiting for me to throw together a meal for them). That was at about 6:35 pm. I had started walking out to the far north of parking at 5:48, got home by 6:06, placed the food order and went back out to get it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Sunday yielded some productive conversations, quick pack up, and once we pushed some trailer out of the way Mike was able to leave with the trailer much earlier than he feared he might be stuck there. The rain held off until after w&w was over and pack up completed, it still seems like Sunday attendance was lower than last year.
    Thanks for the help from the guys moving a trailer out of the way so I could get our trailer from the street side of the fair ground.

It is now "home" and resting from another Woods-N-Waters weekend.

I am a Forum User
    Just a quick Thank YOU! for all the volunteers that came out this W&W -we had a great crew -We went from nobody - to a a full roster + extra! it made for a really fun time and except for the driving everybody had to do -it was an effortless show due to the teamwork!!
    Good night all!!

MGO Member
    Glad I could be an extra !
    I know, I know....its about time I jumped into the fire eh??!!

Good times at W&W. Thanks guys
    "The life of this aina', this land, is perpetuated in righteousness for you and I, the people..."

bruddah IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

This should be the last report from the forward observation post for this event, sort of an aftermath rather than an AAR.

I did not make it past the fairgrounds on Monday, the first opportunity was Wednesday morning.

They have just about stripped the place. Most of everything of the vendors is gone. The crew and trailer was there to start taking down the tent. There a coupe of the food trailers still there, and a few other pieces of rental equipment. Finally, there was one of the fairgrounds crew working on cleaning up the pile of chips from the "chainsaw wood carvers" (he was off to empty the tractor bucket when I took the pic).

clean up 01.JPGclean up 02.JPGclean up 04.JPGclean up 03.JPG

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345