Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Almost 12 hours on Sunday and two shifts harsh

Looks like the weather might be in the 70s and b-e-a-utiful for the weekend.
    Don't sweat the long shifts. There will be some relief help, a member "at large" will drift in Sat-Sun, as time and situation allow.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Almost 12 hours on Sunday and two shifts harsh
    Looks like the weather might be in the 70s and b-e-a-utiful for the weekend.
    But you are Viking tough me not so much, I'll be a tired puppy by the time I get home.

I am a Forum User
    Email says booth 542 - 543 but map shows no booths in the 500 range? I'll be there before 3 today just need to know where to go.

I am a Forum User
    #452 & #453

I am a Forum User
    Thanks Carl!

I am a Forum User
    #452 & #453 just a number mix-up -Follow the directions in the .PDF post here on the op
    But I'll re post it here

layout map of the Fairgrounds & how to find our booth W&W 2018 layout & Booth location W&W 2018 layout & Booth location.pdf

Just my mistake-it;s looking at something so long I missed it. I take full responsibility on that.
    Last edited by SeeTee; 09-07-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    But it Looks like you were inside the wire LOL, we got there just in time for Tallbear to get the trailer BACKED in from the south end of the tent - before it was closed off by machinery, looks like we have that "Advertising / billboard space all to our self!
    I was by there again this morning. They are getting other trailers in there some how. But, nobody has placed one between ours and the fence YET.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Most likely small ones from the north end, I could be wrong, We were told we need to keep at least 15' from the fence - as per Fire Marshal rules

I am a Forum User
    I'm here...[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MGO LIFE Member
    I saw a warthog as I was pulling in as well, it made a smile. Had a few good conversations and got a raspy voice to show for it but it was a good night, beautiful weather.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast