Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Our good friends at Shooters Service lists all used hand and long guns.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-Gun-Inventory

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    If you want to look on the westside Bob's Gun & Tackle in Hastings Michigan has everything posted on their website. Both long guns and handguns

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Here's a link for ya : http://www.bobsgt.com/usedguns.html
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

Hmmm, which gun shops today don't list their inventory on line might be a shorter list.

A better question yet might be how often do these shops up date their web sites.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Hmmm, which gun shops today don't list their inventory on line might be a shorter list.

A better question yet might be how often do these shops up date their web sites.
    Maybe it would be, I guess I didn’t realize there are that many gun shops around that list there used inventory online.

Ann Arbor Arms does: http://store.annarborarms.com/

You have to go to the "More" category heading to get to the pre-owned section.

Thanks for posting Ruger! We just saw this thread and appreciate you pointing Shooters Service out.

We list our pre-owned handgun and long gun inventory under Marketplace/Commercial Dealers. Since we post every two weeks the list is pretty much up-to-date.

Here's the link again for anyone that missed it... https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-Gun-Inventory

MGO Board of Directors

Williams Gun Sight in Davison.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for all info guys. Gives me lots of websites to browse through!

I am a Forum User

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast