Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I'd rather stick to semi auto and .223/5.56 maybe 7.62 or 300bo. I dont have a need for the RPR as I'm not a hunter and dont target shoot like that.

I am a Forum User
    I have AR15s and while they are nice, here are the rifles I prefer shooting
    SIG MCX
    FN FAL
    AR10
    RPK/AK

Barrett REC7
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    I have the V7. It’s the favorite of my collection. It’s a solid built rifle that runs smooth. No proprietary parts too.

Another AR is cool and all, but do you really want another one? Maybe it’s just me but with owning a few I find my desire to purchase another AR platform rifle waning. My .02 is spend that $2k on something you don’t already own: Tavor, FAL, SCAR, AUG, etc.

With that being said, the DD V7 is an awesome gun, having owned one. But if I already had one nice AR, I probably wouldn’t be in any rush to pick up a V7.

MGO Member Forum User
    CZ 805 Bren. I used to have one and sold it when I was downsizing my collection. Fantastic rifle. I sold it since the Bren 2 will be coming out within the next year or two (hopefully) and I'll just get that. I'm sure I'll bring out the brigade with this, but it is better built than a SCAR 16. Smoother action, sturdier feeling, extremely accurate out of the box, and the trigger on it is nuts. The trigger breaks right around 4lb, putting the stock Bren trigger on par with the Geiselle Super Scar trigger.

I am a Forum User
    The AUG has always been interesting.

fn ps90 is interesting, you will be the only one in your group of friendly with one. Bull pup, top loading, clear mag, 50 rds. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_P90

$1300-1350.

I am a Forum User
    If you are looking for something outside the typical AR platform, the SCAR17S is the sweetest/softest shooting .308 rifle I've ever shot. Unfortunately, it's $3,499.00 MSRP is considerably more that the $2,000.00 you are budgeting for a new rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12