Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Need optics opinions

So today I picked up a Ruger Precision Rifle in 22LR. Long story short I have thousands of rounds of 22LR and was looking for a new rifle to burn it up, I looked at about 6 different guns before the gentleman said I have a nice bolt action 22 if you wanna look at that, and there it was..

Not really the ammo burner I was looking for but fulfilled a few of the check marks on my list so I took it home. Now comes my dilemma, I need some decent glass on this thing that will go from 25-200 yrds with enough parallax adjustment to do it. I am not looking for a scope that is a multiple of the gun price but something that will get the job done.

Pics will be posted in the am
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JJS; 07-15-2018 at 08:30 AM.

I am a Forum User
    a 3-9x40 would be best. Vortex or Leupold are reasonable priced and have good glass.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/37...-reticle-matte

Check to verify, but I believe these will adjust for parallax down to 20-25 yds. More magnification then you likely need but it is always nice to see exactly what you are shooting at.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

MGO Member