Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Introduction

Banned Forum User

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Brent. I'm a retired Air Force vet of 37 years. Avid hunter, fisherman & golfer. I also enjoy shooting. Also, I have 2 boxes of 380 steel case rounds and one box of 9mm steel rounds for sale. $5 a box. Look forward to talking with all of you.

Greetings from Imlay City "Gateway to the Thumb",

Home of Vlasic Pickle.

Thank you for your service

You will do better trying to sell your ammo if you place an ad in the Market place.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Hello and Welcome, thank you for your service.

Hello and thank you for your service.