Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I have a Nikon P-223 4-12x on my Savage 17 HMR.

http://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/n...---------.html

I think it is now called the P-Tactical 223.

I am very happy with it, and would recommend it. I found the best price at Walmart online.

Ken

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceDude View Post
    to be honest only recently I found out that rifle scopes are really useful as I was on the hunt and there I really was amazed by the functionality of the riffle scope I installed
    "...what?"

To be honest I have used only the best scope's you can find, and they were not nearly cheap, I spend most of my money for a good equipment. My hobby is shooting on a long distance, I have a huge amount of cups for the Ist place, 2nd place as well Now I am using Ruger 10/22 and a scope with rangefinder, I need to practice because my next competition is going to be in a Night wood, or a mountain region, wish me luck because I will definitely need it.
    Last edited by MentalAttack; 12-12-2019 at 10:21 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger View Post
    Bought the bushnell 3-12x40 AO rimfire scope. I had such good luck with my other bushnells, thats what steered my decision. I'll report back after I get some shooting in.

Havent had as much time behind the trigger as id like with my .17. So far the scope is great. Clarity and FOV is amazing for such a cheap scope.

The only issue I've had is during sighting in with POA and POI changing with the zoom. Ended up I was not as consistenet behind the trigger as I should have been. During my second sight-in everything is spot on.

I am a Forum User
    The .17 tbolt and bushnell got a lot of pest control use this year! from 20' to nearly 75 yds. Still love the set-up.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Not a bad scope for the money.
    https://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/...0-bdc-150.html

Keep in mind you do not have to stay with a "rimfire" model. Almost all the scopes I have on my rimfires are centerfire models. I look for a model that will focus down to 20 yds or so - A lot if not most centerfires scopes start at 50yds, but there are some good choices. The Vortex Crossfire ll 4x12x40 ao as example focuses down to 10 yds which makes it a good candidate as a rimefire scope. Some of the Weaver "Classic V" series scopes also do double duty. I have 2 rifles, a 22lr and a 17HMR with their V24 scope and am more then pleased with them. They focus down to 15yds, have very clear glass for the money, but are a bit pricy for a everyday rimfire though. The V16 might fit your needs. https://www.opticsplanet.com/weaver-...yAAEgK3avD_BwE
    I have that Vortex on my 10/22 and i love it. The holdovers are dead nuts too, until i put a can on.

Banned

-

What ever the eye relief using scope on Diana 54 Airking need caution as it cut my forehead twice.Dear ai you didnt tell me when I buy scope for the first time from you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12