Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    So i have not done much with higher end aimpoints and trijicons etc but none of them are you saying, none have an auto on off, or return to brightness you set even the ones that are pushing $1000 ?
    I don't know about them. I'm saying a $400 aimpoint PRO will last for a couple years, being left on 24/7. There's no need to have them auto-off. I've heard that some of the auto-off sights don't do well in places that are prone to motion and vibration - e.g. cars, carrying, etc. If they auto off and then auto on a lot, the batteries can drain.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

My go to is the vortex SPARC AR. Best warranty, uses a AMA battery If I remember right, auto off, night vision compatible, Rubber cover, battery replaceable without removing, $129 shipped at Palmetto State Armory many times. Mount included too.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    My go to is the vortex SPARC AR. Best warranty, uses a AMA battery If I remember right, auto off, night vision compatible, Rubber cover, battery replaceable without removing, $129 shipped at Palmetto State Armory many times. Mount included too.
    Is that price a deal of the day thing ? I just looked didnt see it. You have tempted me

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Is that price a deal of the day thing ? I just looked didnt see it. You have tempted me
    Sparc and 10 P Mags $199.99 this weekend special.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/vort...=12%3a00+Email

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    Sparc and 10 P Mags $199.99 this weekend special.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/vort...=12%3a00+Email
    I am a mag whore, I have plenty, maybe I can sell those p mags off.

I am a Forum User
    Sig Romeo 5 is also motion activated and comes on to your predetermined setting or 1. CLick to toggle hi, med, low, off

Quote Originally Posted by dstallguy View Post
    Sig Romeo 5 is also motion activated and comes on to your predetermined setting or 1. CLick to toggle hi, med, low, off
    The Romeo 5 is made by holosun, I forgot about that one.

I am a Forum User
    I had no idea the Romeo 5 was made by Holosun.

I am a Forum User
    The RMR Type 2 adjustable can be manually set, but after it shuts off within 16 hours if left in manual mode, when turning it back on it defaults to automatic mode.

MGO Member
    The Trijicon MRO has an OFF position between the 2 and 3 settings allowing you to jump right to 3 from OFF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12