Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Need fingerprints done - waterford, saginaw, hazel park

So who is doing a good job filling fingerprint cards for a good price, without giving any trouble or asking too many questions?
    I've got trustees in waterford, saginaw, and I'm in hazel park. I'm not sure how good hazel park would be given their previous stance on letting me register items to myself... which is why I went the trust route in the first place...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Did my CPL and FFL at Oakland County Sheriff in Pontiac. $15 each card. No crap from them at all even on FFL.

Also, if you are looking for SOT to do form 4 I have mine and can submit.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan601 View Post
    Did my CPL and FFL at Oakland County Sheriff in Pontiac. $15 each card. No crap from them at all even on FFL.

Also, if you are looking for SOT to do form 4 I have mine and can submit.
    so... $30 per person. 5 people...
    crap.
    I already paid for it at a shop, they're just waiting on me to send them my docs to get the app in the mail.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    +1 For the Sheriff office in Pontiac, other than the wait (about 30 minutes when I was there), not bad. No questions asked.

Sheriff Records Unit

I am a Forum User
    The law enforcement center in Midland does them every Thurs.

Charged $10 for two cards. (that is a total of $10) They would have charged the same for a single card.