Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Williams in Davison has the LCR, new on sale till the 10th IIRC @ $349+ Uncle Sams due. Hard to beat if you're close by. No shipping, no transfer fee.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Maybe try Uncoiled. Their gun business is taking over their regular business, and they're friends to MGO. He should probably still be $25 and he's in westland.
    I recently talked with Joel about his fee -here's the deal for paid MGO members with their card, $20 IF you pay for the transfer in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    I'm in SE Michigan and I'll sell you a (like new) LCR with no transfer fee.
    PM me for details.
    I'm looking for a .327 Federal one, but believe me I've thought of your's in my weaker moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Williams in Davison has the LCR, new on sale till the 10th IIRC @ $349+ Uncle Sams due. Hard to beat if you're close by. No shipping, no transfer fee.
    Same thing, I wonder if they would do that with the 327 Federal one...

And with Uncoiled they sell that LCRx but for 70 dollars more than the best deal on Slick Guns so I wonder if they'd be mad to just do the transfer instead of me buying it through them?
    Last edited by JDeko; 08-05-2018 at 06:42 PM.

this https://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/searchforFFL.aspx

will show you guys you will not know about there are hardware store, brake shop, machinsts etc that are FFL on the side. You can order from a big distributor and get it delivered to the local auto parts store and not get the stink eye.

But be sure to add up shipping, credit card fees, transfer etc and ask the local shop to beat it, and offer cash, give them the chance to beat or see how close they can come.

I charge $10.00 for the first 2 minutes. Then $5.00 for each additional minute for completing the transaction.

My time is very valuable.

Oh one last thing I don't have an FFL.
    Last edited by JohnJak; 08-05-2018 at 07:33 PM.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

LCRx in 327fed is around $60 more wholesale than the others, just throwing that out there.

Any number of local dealers (including me) will sell you one without a transfer fee, but there's no avoiding state tax. Wanna buy it from a shop online you'll pay the fee. The larger shops will charge you a higher fee because they want you to buy from them and don't want to do transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    LCRx in 327fed is around $60 more wholesale than the others, just throwing that out there.

Any number of local dealers (including me) will sell you one without a transfer fee, but there's no avoiding state tax. Wanna buy it from a shop online you'll pay the fee. The larger shops will charge you a higher fee because they want you to buy from them and don't want to do transfers.
    I guess I'm just chasing that $461 with free shipping [or the two around 500 after also with free shipping] on Gun.Deals, which is probably unrealistic I realize but I'm trying to get as close to it as possible. TGSS quoted me 559, which is the same as their .357 LCRx they had in the case. If you want to send me a quote in a PM that'd be good. And/or to set me straight on where my logic is going afoul. I'd full accept that "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing," in that I know how to find that low quote but not all the fees that'd get tacked on that would bring me close to Top Gun's.

I am a Forum User
    Last edited by Quads; 08-27-2018 at 10:17 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Actually shocked at any gun store that would charge as little as 25 bucks. Guess the markup on guns is waaaay less than one would think. Otherwise this would seem to be like shooting your own toe off.
    With that said I go through a local individual with FFL for 20 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast