Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Just found the original style in fde at the gander outdoors in fort gratiot.
    Good enough.
    If you haven't been to one because of that out of context quote from Marcus lemonis last year, you're missing out on a decent place to get parts for your scary black rifles.
    Meh, too expensive there.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Meh, too expensive there.
    they are a bit high. MSRP usually. but their sales can be good, and they have a member club that gets you small discounts on everything, big discounts on some things.
    But if you need something right away and you want to look at stuff in person, they're pretty okay. I don't think I've seen another local store with more AR parts in stock. And if you want a cheap lower, andersons for $50 plus tax. That's generally less than the cost of buying on line plus shipping and transfer.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    they are a bit high. MSRP usually. but their sales can be good, and they have a member club that gets you small discounts on everything, big discounts on some things.
    But if you need something right away and you want to look at stuff in person, they're pretty okay. I don't think I've seen another local store with more AR parts in stock. And if you want a cheap lower, andersons for $50 plus tax. That's generally less than the cost of buying on line plus shipping and transfer.
    That is a fair price for lowers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12