Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SWD M11/9

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    I've gotten my 11/9 well over 2000 rpm many times.

Fast isn't always good.

Though there IS a CFW tungsten bolt for the 11a1 that allows it to shoot 9mm now.
    Fast is actually much less fun to me....Never would have though it when I was getting into FA.

I really want a 11a1 now because of the CFW 9mm bolt and baby Grey Ghost upper. Closest transferable you'll get to a G18!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    I really want a 11a1 now because of the CFW 9mm bolt and baby Grey Ghost upper. Closest transferable you'll get to a G18!
    Not quite. There are a handful of transferable S&W 59-series auto sears out there.

This one is a postie, but it gives you the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettJ View Post
    Not quite. There are a handful of transferable S&W 59-series auto sears out there....
    True. There are a handful of Berettas and 1911s as well....Although they all cost more than 11a1!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    True. There are a handful of Berettas and 1911s as well....Although they all cost more than 11a1!
    One of the rarest and most expensive transferables. 150k+

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    One of the rarest and most expensive transferables. 150k+
    There you guys go throwing cost & other silly criteria into the mix. All that was originally said was “close to a Glock 18”.

Actually, I don’t know that they’re anywhere near that high. A guy in Uzitalk bought one 7 or 8 years ago in the high 20s. I don’t think they’ve appreciated that much since then. But there are only a handful of them out there, so you don’t see them come up for sale all that often, making it difficult to nail down an actual market price.

But who knows, it just takes one well heeled buyer that just has to have it to move the market price on all of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettJ View Post
    There you guys go throwing cost & other silly criteria into the mix. All that was originally said was “close to a Glock 18”.

Actually, I don’t know that they’re anywhere near that high. A guy in Uzitalk bought one 7 or 8 years ago in the high 20s. I don’t think they’ve appreciated that much since then. But there are only a handful of them out there, so you don’t see them come up for sale all that often, making it difficult to nail down an actual market price.

But who knows, it just takes one well heeled buyer that just has to have it to move the market price on all of them.
    $150k was the number being thrown around maybe 3 years ago on arfcom, when a guy was hunting.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345