Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think its an english an a second language problem, he is in china spaming us.

I am a Forum User
    It's Russian collusion

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I had a similar dilemma on what to put on my 44 Deerstalker. I have all but decided on one of the Leupold fixed power ultralights, the FX-II 2.5x20. Despite it being listed in the rimfire catagory, Leupold has long ago confirmed all their scopes, including ultralights and rimfires are okay for all calibers just like all their scopes. However the parallax may be set a little closer than the standard 100 yeards if that matters.

I saw one on another d'stalker and it sat there like it was meant to be. At only 6.5oz, I figure it wont throw it off balance in any way, and it looks darn nice. I cannot post links yet but the model number I am referring to is a Leupold 58450.

Good luck!
    Tall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123