Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Places to shoot Port Huron area

Next week I’ll be in Port Huron for work. Looking to fill my afternoons/evenings with some range time. Where are the good places to go? Also saw on Lapeer Sportsman’s Club they have Monday night military rifle and Thursday is Pistol shoot. Anybody know anything about these and if they’re open to the public? I really enjoy action shooting. Thanks for the help!

BWSA is in Marysville and is $10/month all you can shoot
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I am a Forum User
    BWSA is $120 / year to become a member. Unless it's new, I know of no monthly membership rate. You may, however, shoot all day with a member for $20, but the sponsoring member must stay with that person the entire time they are on the property.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    Never been there as I am a Blue Water Sportmans club member, but the Lapeer pit might be a place to try.