Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

No the Michigan Supreme Court Did Not Rule That Schools Can Ban Guns.

Ah, the nuances of the law. No wonder even lawyers and judges have difficulty interpreting the meaning of rulings.

The GunpowderMagazine.com website has an interesting analysis on the recent Michigan Supreme Court ruling.
    Go to their website and search by the title.

MHB
    Last edited by Barney556180; 08-16-2018 at 07:51 PM.

I am a Forum User

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the assist [emoji1303]

MHB

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    The issue is by no means dead. Another lawsuit needs to be filed.

As a side note, I am a delegate to the MI Republican Convention next week and I am looking forward to watching Elizabeth Clement squirm. She is very unpopular with the party for voting with Democrats against us and on the redistricting issue.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post

As a side note, I am a delegate to the MI Republican Convention next week and I am looking forward to watching Elizabeth Clement squirm. She is very unpopular with the party for voting with Democrats against us and on the redistricting issue.
    Oh how that would be a fun room to be in...

Looking forward to being there myself. I'm terribly unfamiliar with Lansing, though. Any suggestions? Parking, hotels, etc.

I am a Forum User
    TI am looking forward to watching Elizabeth Clement squirm. She is very unpopular with the party for voting with Democrats against us and on the redistricting issue.
    RINO party doesn't care for firearms.

I am a Forum User

Watching someone squirm might make you feel good but it does nothing to better your position...

Making her cry won't either...

Change her mind...

Oh, never mind...

Quote Originally Posted by AM1958 View Post
    Watching someone squirm might make you feel good but it does nothing to better your position...

Making her cry won't either...

Change her mind...

Oh, never mind...
    She was appointed to the Michigan Supreme Court and is up for election. If she can't win a nomination at the convention, we won't have any more decisions from her like the one that came down in this case. If her vote had been the other way, this would be over. She called the tune, now is the time for her to pay the piper.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    Looking forward to being there myself. I'm terribly unfamiliar with Lansing, though. Any suggestions? Parking, hotels, etc.
    Shoot me a pm if you are still looking. I can point you in the right direction.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast