Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Was yours made after June 15th 2018? That's when they started shipping the ones with the updated strikers to eliminate the issue.

If it was made after June 15th, you'll be the first person I've seen who's had an issue, and that worries me!
    As much as I love the 365, I do feel as though Sig is intentionally downplaying the striker issue for those that were early adopters rather than issue a voluntary recall to save face after the 320 debacle. Particularly after getting their military contract. I’m sure Sig will do right for those that actually have issues but how many of us want to get to that point with a carry gun?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    The problem is that the plural of anecdote is not data. This also applies for the reverse. Just because you have a gun that has issues, it doesn't mean that there is a pattern of problems or that others are likely to have them.

I have been an early adopter in the past and have had issues with recalls and other issues, so I am somewhat hesitant and am content to wait a little bit just to be sure.
    absolutely. There's plenty of people who base their entire decision on an opinion of one or very few others. Im not one of them. Just sharing my (and my peers) experiences, because the vocal minority seem to make it sound like every single gun being sold is a defective piece of crap.

I have a friend who never shoots his new carry guns, just loads them up and calls it good. This Sig would be perfect for him, as a bad one seems to last at least 200 rounds!!
    Active airport shooter

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    I have a friend who never shoots his new carry guns, just loads them up and calls it good. This Sig would be perfect for him, as a bad one seems to last at least 200 rounds!!
    ug.
    I had one gun that I only fired about 100rds through before carrying it. It was a used gun though, so it had already been "broken in". And my ~100rds had a good number of different types of defensive ammo to see what it liked to eat, and what caused it to misfire when I wasn't shooting it right.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456