Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    I mean if you train with it and can shoot it well and **** even if you can't shoot it well you have 11 or 13 rounds in the gun! One has to count right?
    I would quote Trek regarding something along battle accuracy internet ninjas and liabilities for all those rounds that didn’t hit target, because one of thirteen counted.

All said I’ve typically been impressed with sig products, just do not yet own one. I like that chart posted by Ray mich. That being said my slowly growing collection is all unique and interesting, and while sig is great and is competitive with all the top companies I haven’t had any of their products really catch my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    I personally wouldn't trade any of that for a gun that is not very vetted at this point.
    This is a valid point. I own the P365, I think it's a great gun and I much prefer it for comfort and its smaller size than a Glock 26 but still having a relatively large capacity for something so small. That being said, it still lacks the rock solid reliability that Glock has built which is a prime concern in EDC.

Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    I personally wouldn't trade any of that for a gun that is not very vetted at this point. Also, I am not sure where you are getting a longer sight radius from. The specs that I am seeing from both manufacturers websites shows a G26 having a larger sight radius.
    Maybe in a few years I will consider one. But for me personally, I already know it is not really going to fill any void that I haven't already filled.

But I do give Sig credit for thinking outside the box.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    I agree on that, I like waiting a bit, getting a gun, then Im married to it. I never sell it, never trade it since every gun I have ever had has been very reliable.

Ill wait to years and visit the p365.

I like sigs, I like poly 9mm, I like striker fired stuff so it makes sense I would like it. Not in a hurry to get one.

They will only get better and 50-100 bucks cheaper.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I like that chart posted by Ray mich.
    I don't. It neglects walthers!
    I've been shooting primarily walthers for so long that the button release feels very foreign to me. I can do it, but nowhere near as well.
    I like my pps m1, but the 365 (when the bugs get worked out) will get a serious consideration from me. It feels very nice and the capacity is great for the size.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Certainly....with Sig's recent track record I personally would pick many others. While capacity is nice I personally don't feel it is the make it or break it deal like most do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    I put a couple hundred rounds through a P365. I'll stick with my G43. Grip angle is odd on the Sig, and the higher bore axis makes 9mm feel more like .40. Sights, grip, and trigger are nice.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I love my P365 for pocket carry. If I am going to strap on a holster though it's going to have my P2000v1 .357 Sig in it.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Hi everyone! Im the original post poster! Two things after reading comments;

#1 - I am a good shot but there may be more than one bad guy.

#2 - Why is everyone saying Sig needs to work out the bugs? I have heard there is a third gen or release out that has addressed all the concerns and issues. If its been fixed then it should be ready to go with no issues and very reliable. Reliability is the number one concern with an EDC. If it isn't reliable its not worth carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Hi everyone! Im the original post poster! Two things after reading comments;

#1 - I am a good shot but there may be more than one bad guy.

#2 - Why is everyone saying Sig needs to work out the bugs? I have heard there is a third gen or release out that has addressed all the concerns and issues. If its been fixed then it should be ready to go with no issues and very reliable. Reliability is the number one concern with an EDC. If it isn't reliable its not worth carrying.
    Concerning you're #2 point, I think this is because despite a lot of people saying "I've heard this about the second gen" and "the third gen", I have yet to see Sig release anything official stating a recall (other than the initial one they did) or a voluntary upgrade to correct potential problems with a serial number batch, yet there seem to be a fair number of complaints out there with various issues, the striker cracking being the most concerning IMO. If there is a known problem that has been fixed in newer "Gens", that means there are potentially thousands of these older ticking time bombs out there people are relying on for their EDC. Or it could mean that there are just a few bad apples out there?

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I don't. It neglects walthers!
    I've been shooting primarily walthers for so long that the button release feels very foreign to me. I can do it, but nowhere near as well.
    I like my pps m1, but the 365 (when the bugs get worked out) will get a serious consideration from me. It feels very nice and the capacity is great for the size.
    Wasn’t to imply it was all inclusive, but I liked the information on it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast