Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Member
    After about 500rds, including HST +P, I'm very happy with my recently acquired P365 and have experienced no problems.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    Hi everyone! Im the original post poster! Two things after reading comments;

#1 - I am a good shot but there may be more than one bad guy.

#2 - Why is everyone saying Sig needs to work out the bugs? I have heard there is a third gen or release out that has addressed all the concerns and issues. If its been fixed then it should be ready to go with no issues and very reliable. Reliability is the number one concern with an EDC. If it isn't reliable its not worth carrying.
    Um you said it yourself....there is a third gen out and I will add ALREADY....lol. That fact along with their other gun that you can always throw at the bad guy and it will probably shoot them or heck it may just randomly shoot you. I will pass on anything they make. I personally have never thought they made that good of a product anyway and last cpl guns have shown that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trucker3573 View Post
    Um you said it yourself....there is a third gen out and I will add ALREADY....lol. That fact along with their other gun that you can always throw at the bad guy and it will probably shoot them or heck it may just randomly shoot you. I will pass on anything they make. I personally have never thought they made that good of a product anyway and last cpl guns have shown that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    it seems like the new normal, you the buyer, the eager buyer at first who pays a premium is the beta tester. if you wait 2 years you get a better gun, for $100 less.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    it seems like the new normal, you the buyer, the eager buyer at first who pays a premium is the beta tester. if you wait 2 years you get a better gun, for $100 less.
    And this trend seems to be happening on all kinds of products, but it is very discouraging when companies use this method on a tool that people use to protect their lives.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I like that chart posted by Ray mich.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    I don't. It neglects walthers!
    Ask and ye shall receive...

Name:  Pistol Comparison Chart7.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  109.8 KB
    Last edited by RayMich; 08-20-2018 at 06:50 PM.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post

Name:  Pistol Comparison Chart7.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  109.8 KB
    you should copy and paste that into a google doc, so it can be shared (and updated), not as an image. Thats a little hard to read, and wont scale at all

a google doc will be much easier

MGO Member
    I own a P365.

I put 300 rounds through mine a few days ago, no cleaning before or after. No issues either.

Hell of a gun.

I personally know literally zero people who own one and have had issues with them.

The ones that I've heard of, are all the ones who prematurely ran to the internet to complain. Cant even verify legitimacy of them.

Just like the finish "issues" on the legion line. I know lots of guys who own legions. Zero issues on them. Yet on the internet, if you read enough BS, you'll be lead to believe that every other gun coming out of the factories from SIG is a defective one.

Take everything you read with a grain of salt.

If you want a smaller 9mm from sig, a P239 is still a good smaller option if you can find one. I might sell mine soon. My p365 has taken its place, and I love it.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    Hah!
    thanks.
    I made pretty much the same chart 2 years ago, comparing all the micro9 pistols I could find.
    That's when I upgraded from a trusty old keltec 32 to a walther pps (original version). I knew then that some of the other guns had it sliiiightly beat, but the fact that it operated the same as the PPQ I carry when I can, and the P99 I carried before that when I could, and the USP i carried even before that when I could, eventually won me over.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I have a newer 365 (Made in July) and I love it. I have 400 through it right now.

An employee at Center Mass where I shoot has 2 of them, also newer ones, and one has 1000 through it with 0 issues. The other one he hasn't shot yet I don't think.

I don't trust mine enough to carry right now, because of SIG's track record with it. I want to have at least 800-1000 through it before I trust it.

That being said, I know a bunch of people who have had issues with with the previous ones, but out of the 8 people I know personally who have the newer ones (what y'all are calling third gen) I haven't seen a SINGLE problem with theirs, or read of any online with the newer production ones. It does appear that SIG has worked out the kinks, but well... it's still SIG.

If this gun works perfectly for me and I feel it's as reliable as the G43, I will carry it every day. It's more comfortable, shoots better (to me) and the extra 4 rounds is insanely nice.

Everyone has their own preference though.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
    you should copy and paste that into a google doc, so it can be shared (and updated), not as an image. Thats a little hard to read, and wont scale at all

a google doc will be much easier
    It is a .JPG file.

If you download it to your computer, you can open it and enlarge it with any photo viewer such as Windows Photo Viewer and it can be easily read.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast