Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Am I over priced on my current sales post?

I think on the 30 30 I'm over but the other post seem like a good deal to me. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    If it isn't selling, probably. Always check out what prices are out there for new stuff, whether it's ammunition, accessories, or firearms. I see prices on here all the time for used stuff or old ammo that is higher than new.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    If it isn't selling, probably. Always check out what prices are out there for new stuff, whether it's ammunition, accessories, or firearms. I see prices on here all the time for used stuff or old ammo that is higher than new.
    ^^ this. also, its a timing game sometimes.. IF the right person comes along.. you are golden! otherwise... seriously consider
    what would seem a "lowball" offer.. may not be as "low" as you think..

best of luck!

I am a Forum User
    I'm not getting any offers currently

Does 't matter what you package with a G19. Still not worth $600. $400 without accessories is decent.

I am a Forum User
    The market is very soft now, gun companies and stores are dropping prices to move. The other issue is most newer shooters will not look at a 3030 since you can not hunt in lower MI with it. It seems black plastic guns sell better than wood and steel. Also consider that an AR is going for under $350 now, that is what you are up against.

I am a Forum User
    Everything I've ever sold on here I've taken a loss on. A big loss at that. Just make me angry sad and depressed that everytime I get something I want I have to turn around and sell it because life kicks me in the nuts

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    I think on the 30 30 I'm over but the other post seem like a good deal to me. What am I missing?

Not you in particular, but I'm noticing a LOT of the guns people panic-purchased during the 2012 election are starting to come up for sale... they want to recoup the $1200 they spent for an off the shelf AR that isn't worth even close to that these days.

MGO Member
    I have several things listed on MGO and have lots of views but no actual calls. Doesn't it always seem like everything else but what you have for sale is the hot item right now? I've also had the person who sent me a long detailed message basically trying to shame me like they were buying my item at a garage sale and that I had no business charging what I was asking. They also offered me 1/3 less than my asking price. I politely ignored their offer. If you don't get any calls you can always lower your price till it sells. I feel your pain.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tvhero View Post
    I have several things listed on MGO and have lots of views but no actual calls. Doesn't it always seem like everything else but what you have for sale is the hot item right now? I've also had the person who sent me a long detailed message basically trying to shame me like they were buying my item at a garage sale and that I had no business charging what I was asking. They also offered me 1/3 less than my asking price. I politely ignored their offer. If you don't get any calls you can always lower your price till it sells. I feel your pain.
    Ty, beers to your pain as well

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast